- both are clowns
- when the Mickey clown is in the air, his feet move like Koopa's propeller
- The Mickey clowns head and Bowser go inside, before the springs / enemies jump out
- The springs / enemies jump out the same
- When Koopa gets mad (3:24), he jumps around like the Mickey clown
- Listen to the sound when Koopa zooms into the screen (1:36), then listen to the sound when the clown punches Mickey (7:29)
At first i thought they copied Mario, so i went to check when the games came out :
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - November 20, 1990
Super Mario World - November 21, 1990
Joined: 21 Aug 2011 Age: 42 Posts: 570 Location: UK
Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:33 am Post subject:
Normally it's worse than pure chance.
Mario Kart is Power Drift...
Sonic Racing 2 to be released later this year features flying, as seen in the intro of Sonic Racing 1 with Tails. Last xmas 3DS featured flying in it's Mario Kart. Sonic Racing 2 has been in the works for almost 2 years now.
Nintendo have always borrowed Sega's idea's, but it's Sega's fault for not making the most of their original ideas in the first place. It's only this week in fact we get to play the arcade version of Super Hang-On via XBOX360 & PS3 - how late. Should of been ported to Sega Saturn years ago in some Sega AGES Vol.2 along with Power Drift & Turbo OutRun. _________________ A1200T, Apollo 1260, 32MB RAM, 3.1 ROMS, 4GB HD, Z4 Board, Picasso II, IOBlix (Serial/Parallel), Squirrel SCSI, 2X CD, IDE 100MB Zip Drive, OS - DOpus Magellan II. Plus an A500+ Yum.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Tip: Get Amiga Forever for super-comfy Amiga emulation with pre-installed Workbench, games and other goodies!