B.A.T. - Manual
First, here is a quick summary of what this games about......
You're a secret agent that has been assigned to go to Terrapolis and elim-
inate a character named Vrangor who planted 16 nucturobiogenic bombs... He
said that he would blow up Terrapolis unless an act of property is drawn
up in his name, so there you go.... You have 10 days to find this guy and
blow his brains out, hope the following technical manual helps you in your
attempt to play this game. Happy hunting!!!
Actual docs from the B.A.T. manual follow:
1) The World of B.A.T.
* The Universe:
The B.A.T. is an ultrasecret organization, originally earth-based, of which
you are an agent. The action takes place at the beginning of the XXIInd
century. Earth, disrupted by various events, reformed a world government,
the C.F.G (Confederation of the Galaxies), directed by nine savants. The
known Universe is scattered with worlds having no, or virtually no,
topoligical concentration. This phenomenon, essentially due to the type of
propulsion used for very long distance voyages (artificial black holes),
resulted in the extreme political development of the independent worlds,
despite themselves. Spatial colonization currently extends to the solar
system and its suburbs (less than twenty light years away, like Alpha of
Centaur) belonging to the Terrian district and the hundreds of other worlds
colonized by the millionaires (or aliens!) scattered in space and linked
uniquely by temporal bridges.
To coordinate the actions of the hundreds of different worlds, an organ-
ization has been created, the U.M.R. (Union of Worlds for Assembly).
However, significant problems remain and the measures taken by the U.M.R.
are often stifled by the veto of one government or another...
That's why the C.F.G. prefers to use its personal action organization, the
B.A.T., to resolve problems in utter secrecy...
As a B.A.T. agent, you will travel around various worlds, all different
from each other, meeting strange or frightening characters. You will have
to achieve perilous missions but you will have the fabulous chance to visit
an integral world and to discover mysteries throughout the adventures that
we offer you.
At the beginning of the game, you create your own character. Don't neglect
this task, as your character will evolve during your adventures. Whether
this is for better or for worse, it is a reflection of you...
Your adventure will take place on Selenia, a very cosmopolitan planet, a
crossroads of civilization...
2) The World of Selenia:
The climatic conditions of this planet are very severe. No flora or fauna
exist (you may get the chance to fly over the plateaus and dunes of the
desert in a DRAG!). A terrian colony has been set up in a town protected
by an enormous dome: TERRAPOLIS.
The very industrial nature of this city has made it extremely lively. A
large number of different beings meet night and day (Appendix I describes
the main creatures). You will notice the heavy atmosphere, resulting from
this world which influences its inhabitants and where violence is common.
We'd advise you to blend in with the surroundings and not to disturb the
equilibrium that makes the city tick, as aggressiveness is not always the
Don't forget that this is a real world in which you'll evolve. Don't
hesitate to go for a drink or have some fun; adventure isn't the only
attraction of the game, and you'll rarely be at a dead end. Once you've
reached your goal, you can still carry on playing.
3) The Dynorama:
So that the players feels free, so that he can totally immerse himself in
the adventure w/o any restrictions, we have conceived a system where
appearance interaction and even the very framework of the game have been
The structure of the game is based on what we call a "distributed adven-
ture". The player can reach a solution in various ways, enabling him to be
blocked only rarely in the adventure. The adventure is therefore resumed
by a "main backbone" composed of branches and knots. The branches can be
parallel or concurrent, they converge towards the knots which lead to the
next step in the adventure by logical relations.
Moreover, we need an interactive system of high quality to communicate with
the player. As far as the graphics were concerned, we opted for a complete-
ly free screen where images take shape and follow each other freely. In
consequence, some screens are entirely graphical, in a "cartoon" style,
designed to make the game come alive.
Interaction also occurs through the "dynamic icons," by using the mouse to
move around on the image and change depending on the possible action. Thus
the information circulates in a direct, immediate manner, w/o interfering
with the player's concentration.
So there you are, you now know the essentials about B.A.T.'s world.
APPENDIX I: THE CHARACTERS IN B.A.T.
* SKUNKS: Totally antisocial, aggressive, rebellious. They like to attack
people and steal from them. They gather together very easily.
* TERRANEAN GUARDS: These are the police of Terrapolis. They walk numerous
beats in the town and will seek you out if you break the
law. You will then be imprisoned and judged. These over
trained, heavily armed guards will attack you w/o warning
if you have been condemned to death.
* GLOKMUPS: Travelers native to MIGA, not very intelligent but very proud.
They are often destined to carry out dirty jobs and are reduced
to being robbers or assassins. They measure around 9 ft. and are
generally extremely skilled robbers. Don't place too much con-
fidence in them.
* KRADOKIDS: One of the races populating the planet Sabellius. They resemble
lizards and their distinctive feature is that they are Cyclops'.
Dressed like monks, these are very intelligent creatures, some-
times even wise men. They never let anyone take advantage of
them and are linked by a powerful sense of fraternity. They are
very numerous and never mix with other races. Another race of
kradokids exist who are much less intelligent, but they are not
present on Selenia.
* STICKROBS: These are ultra-perfected robots, slightly less intelligent than
the human race. Theoretically used to perform various services,
they sometimes wander around, when out of order, in the streets.
They can be dangerous and are very well-armed.
* KILLERS: Giant mercenaries, they have no feelings. You will never meet them
in Terrapolis because they are used by Vrangor as his bodyguards.
They think they are invisible and are kamikazes. They count on the
element of surprise when they fight.
* VRANGOR'S GUARDS: They are extra-terrestials grouped together in a para-
military organization. Of human size, they are very well
trained and only serve to kill.
* MERIGO: A petty crook arrested while trying to traffic magnetic cards, he
escaped with Vrangor during their transfer to Zorg. Since then, it
seems that Vrangor has been exerting a strange sort of influence
* VRANGOR: A veritable evil genius, he has been arrested 14 times for various
crimes. Escaped or freed due to lack of evidence, he doesn't
hesitate to kill if his position is threatened. His cruelty and
total lack of pity make him a fearsome man. It's because of him
that the B.A.T. has sent you to Selenia.
II) CREATING A CHARACTER:
To play B.A.T., you can choose a predefined character by clicking on the
left mouse button, or you can define the characteristics of you personage
yourself by pressing the right one.
A) GENERAL OPTIONS:
* Information, Main Menu, Save, Agent's Name all self explanatory.
1) Basic Competences:
Basic Competences CANNOT BE MODIFIED. They don't appear on the creation
screen, but nevertheless form part of your character. These competences
- Life potential: (99-0%) General state, from 99% at beginning, it should
never reach 0% or you'll be dead.
- Level: (1-99) This level is your degree of knowledge, your experience. The
higher it is, the easier it will be to resolve certain problems or
even avoid them.
- Experience: (0-99pts) helps change level at 100 goes back to 0 but level
goes up by 1.
- Calorie Level: (kcal) It is calculated in function of the competences sel-
ected. Your consumption is also controlled during your
adventure. Eat or you will die.
- Hydration level: (%) same idea as calorie level, except DRINK!!
- Credits: (Cdts.) Start w/1000 credits. In Terrapolis, you can change this
virtual money (you only have one card) into small change, the
Krell. The rate of exchange differs. In general, one credit is
around 2 Krells.
2) Modifiable Competences:
You have 78 pts to spread out. Here is the detailed list of the modifiable
- Force: (0-20) physical potential. Number here is max level during the game.
minimum of 15 is advised.
- Intelligence: (0-20) Reflects your mental capacities. Enables to resolve
complex problems, or eg. to take the lead in a conversation
with a less intelligent individual. Attaining 20 is classed
as genius, while minimum is fatal (clinically dead).
- Charisma: (0-20) Constitutes main attractive power, whether physical or
mental. Useful in bargaining, etc....
- Perception: (0-20) Principle senses (smell, taste, etc.) high level enables
avoidance of surprise, help anticipate attack.... and so on....
- Energy: (0-20) Vitality also includes your willpower. Energy potential
reflecting your vivacity and speed of your intervention when faced
with an action.
- Reflexes: (0-20) Capacity to react to an event without letting your deduc-
tive competences intervene... Self explanatory.
Calculated depending on your competences and other parameters too numerous
to describe. Reflect capacity to carry out certain actions. Resulting
from personal talents but also from training you've received, help to make
actions easier. Determines your disposition (scientific, manual, calcula-
tive, instinctive, etc..) Expressed in percentage (0-100%).
* Here are the necessary characteristics for this adventure:
- Chatter: Useful for confusing or convincing a seller or obtaining info from
an indicator. Found in resourceful, vicious individuals....
- Pick locks, Steal: Self explanatory...
- Detection: Detect traps, find invisible clue that uncovers the workings of
a Machiavellian plan. An essential aptitude of all detectives.
- Electronics: 70% considered very good electrician. Could help you out in
- Climbing: To cross all heights without equipment. If low %, don't attempt
the impossible, find the nearest elevator.
- Evaluate: Enable to avoid buying a replica of a Kar-had vase at the same
price as an original. Do you have a realistic attitude?
- Mechanics: Avoid having to take public transport. Below 10%, advise not to
touch any machine.
- Track: Davey Crockett mentality. Helps follow prey and even react in same
way he does.
- Locate: Enables you to discover hidden objects.
- Vigilance: Be on guard. High % will keep you from finding yourself without
a credit card, whereas low %, you will be ideal prey for all
bandits and robbers.
- Firing: In case of attack. With a high % you can send a band of vicious
skunks packing without even aiming. If below 20%, you should ask
all those around you to go several miles away before firing (if you
have a Nova, we're not responsible for holes in the disk...).
- Psychology: To carefully apprehend a fragile creature (and not rush at him
wildly, we advise you not to neglect this aptitude. It could
be useful to know about certain civilizations and not to pro-
voke them. Below 10% you're a brute...
4) Choosing Weapons:
Before setting out on the adventure, it would be advisable to stock up on
one or two weapons. In fact, the number of weapons is a function of your
constitution. You can take two small or one large weapon.
APPENDIX II: THE DIFFERENT WEAPONS:
* The choice of a weapon is crucial for the rest of the game.
Weapons List as follows:
- Voktrasof: Light weapon, like a pen which you keep in you pocket. Not very
powerful but easy to hide.
- Beckman: Classic photonic beam of medium power. weighing around 2 kg, it's
the preferred weapon of the Skunks.
- Hacker 30: The butcher's weapon, projects several thousand needles simul-
taneously. You can regulate the dispersion level of the needles
as well as the pressure of the propulsion gas. Beautiful weapon
for you acupuncture experts!!!
- Haas 10: It consists of a type of pistol launch-missile. Two types of
missiles can be used:
1) - N 29: Missile w/o non-controllable trajectory
2) - T 02: Missile tele-guided by body wave
- MOZ: Powerful and devastating infrasonic cannon, extremely useful for com-
pletely destroying any type of conventional engine. Terranean police
possess a weapon of this kind.
- NOVA: Most powerful, it's cannon is in fact a genuine photon accelerator.
It is carried on the shoulder and is equipped with multiple shock
absorption systems. In short, it's not to be used in a very busy
Weapons have several characteristics as follows:
- Perforation Coefficient (CP): (0-9). In contrast with the equipment coef-
ficient (built-in resistance factory of your
clothing, also from 0-9). Ammo pierces
through any clothing with an equipment coef-
ficient lower than it's CP (the NOVA cuts
straight through virtually everything).
- Amunition: Remember to buy the right one that corresponds with your weapon.
- Price: Contained in the Feature Table below:
TABLE OF FEATURES FOR EACH WEAPON
| NAME OF WEAPON PRICE PERF. COEF. AMMUNITION |
| VOKTRASOF 150 4 LP-12 |
| BECKMANN 390 5 LP-57 |
| HACKER 30 440 6 AG-10-80 |
| HAAS 10 560 5 N 29 |
| 7 T 02 |
| MOZ 812 7 E-10 |
| 8 E300 |
| NOVA 995 9 NOVA BATTERY |
III) THE GAME
A) THE DYNAMIC ICONS:
* The left button usually invokes the action presented by the icon:
1) B.A.T.'s logo (the eye of the falcon): This icon tells you that there
is nothing in this part of the picture. However, if you click on the
right button of the mouse, a main menu will appear. If you click on
the left mouse button, you will access B.O.B.
2) Directions: Indicates in which direction you can go.
3) Bubble: (Looks like comic strip conversation bubble) tells you that
you can engage in conversation with a stationary character or simply
ask for information.
4) Bottle: (Icon of a bottle) This icon tells you that you can buy
something to drink.
WATCH OUT! The fact that you take a drink doesn't mean that you
have consumed it! If you want to drink it, use the health option
in the main menu.
5) Interpellation: (Icon of face profile speaking) Gives you the op-
portunity of conversing with one or two active characters. When
this icon appears, click on the left button and you can then con-
verse with the selected character.
6) Question mark: (Looks like one of these: ?) This icon tells you that
tells you that you're lacking in something or someone to accomplish
the required action.
7) Target: (Icon of cross-hairs) appears during combat phases once
you have chosen your weapon.
8) Purchase: (Icon of triangle on bottom and arrow on top of it) Appears
when you can buy something, or for any action obliging you top pay
9) Heart: (Heart-shaped Icon) You'll come across this icon in the red-
light area of Terrapolis, when a charming young lady will offer to
show you some smooth moves on the dance floor.
10) Usage Icon: (Big arrow pointing up) Appears when you have to use a
a machine or accomplish a specific action (simulator, etc....).
B) THE MENUS:
1. MAIN MENU:
Access: you can gain access to the main menu each time you click on the
right button of you mouse while the BAT logo icon is present on the screen.
MENU SUB-MENU SUB/SUB MENU FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
INVENTORY................EXAMINE: Look at the appearance and contents of
VALUE : Give a value to this object (approximate)
NEXT : Pass to next object in inventory.
FINISH : Return to main menu.
LOOK: Look at area where you are. If there's an object it will appear in
the inventory window.
SEARCH: Same action as looking except more precise.
DROP.....................NEXT : See next item in inventory.
DROP : Drop item in question.
HIDE : Hide item in question.
CONCEAL: Conceal item in question.
FINISH : Return to main menu.
HEALTH......EAT :......NEXT : See next food item.
EAT : Eat the food.
EXAMINE: Look at food.
FINISH : Return to main menu.
DRINK :......NEXT : See next beverage item.
DRINK : Drink the beverage.
EXAMINE: Look at the beverage.
FINISH : Return to main menu.
SLEEP : You immediately fall asleep, to wake up click left
FINISH: Return to main menu.
CAREFUL! Don't let other characters steal from you or kill you while
you're asleep. Also a risk of indigestion if there is no need to eat
HELP.....................PAUSE : Pauses game.
MUSIC ON/OFF : Turns music on or off.
SAVE : Save Game 1 and so on up to 8.
LOAD : Load Game 1 and so on up to 8.
ABORT GAME : Abort game currently in progress.
FINISH : Return to main menu.
NOTE: When you save a game, the programs of B.O.B. are not saved.
You must use the option SAVE B.O.B. (Program 4 function).
2. CONVERSATION MENU (static characters):
The static characters are represented by the bubble icon. Click left mouse
button when bubble icon appears on character.
* Works the same as the Main Menu system.
3) INTERPELLATION MENU (mobile characters):
The characters moving around in the game are located by the interpellation
icon. Click left mouse button when interpellation icon appears on the
* Works the same as Main Menu and Conversation Menu.
4) PURCHASE MENU
* Same concept as previous menus...
There are two ways in which you might find yourself in the combat phase:
* If you are the ASSAILANT, you have provoked the fight, you know your
adversary, you must know what you're getting yourself into.
* If you are ATTACKED for some reason by one or two enemies:
You will find yourself on a full-screen image.
You must then arm yourself by clicking the left button of the mouse in the
square where the weapon is displayed.
If you have a force field, you can connect it using the same method.
Position the target icon on your adversary and click several times on the
left button of the mouse to kill him. If you have no ammunition, you can
only flee (so click on the escape icon at the top of the screen) and be
better prepared next time..
NOTE: Your opponent could also take flight. The more aggressive you are
towards the characters in the game, the more violent they'll be in return.
Moreover, the death of on e character automatically results in the birth of
IV) USING B.O.B (BIO-DIRECTIONAL ORGANIC BIOPUTER)
A) GAINING ACCESS TO B.O.B.:
Like any self-respecting member of B.A.T., you have a computer, the B.O.B.,
implanted in your arm. Based on electro-organic technology, it is an
entirely separate organ of your body. Powered by 4 fibro-veins, it elec-
tronically analyses and controls your blood flow in order to supply you
with all kinds of info about your body. It's particular method of operating
enables you to modify some of your physical and psychological characterist-
B.O.B. is therefore not a gadget but a work tool that will help you in your
mission and could even save your life. It's up to you to put the 4 func-
tions to their best possible use to profit from B.O.B.'s extraordinary cap-
B) B.O.B.'S DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS:
-The main screen of B.O.B. gives you access to 4 functions: Programs 1 - 4.
* PROGRAM 1: Reminder of your characteristics.
- LEVEL: increases each time your experience reaches 99.
- EXPERIENCE: Some of your actions during your mission will increase or
reduce your experience. It varies from 0 to 99 between each
--The others were defined earlier in the documents...
* PROGRAM 2: This function indicates state of your health.
- LIFE POTENTIAL: Informs you of your health. 99% great shape, but as you
roam around, you most likely weaken due to illness, wounds, hunger, etc.
at 0% your a corpse...
- B.O.B. continuously analyzes your blood in order to detect any weakness
likely to endanger your mission.
- HYDRATION: B.O.B. keeps an eye on you dehydration level and indicates in
its diagnosis if you need to drink.
- CALORIES: Your body consumes energy in calories. You start with 2000
calories. Of course this diminishes as you play the game so a regular
nutritious intake can conserve the balance between the energy consumed
and the energy intake. B.O.B. will indicate in it's diagnosis if you
need to eat, but watch out for indigestion....
- SILHOUETTE OF YOUR CHARACTER: Thanks to the diagram of a body, B.O.B.
indicates the injured parts of your body after fighting. The injured
part of the body is in red.
* PROGRAM 3: Translate language and electrocardiogram:
- LANGUAGE TRANSLATED:
- B.O.B. controls your mental capacities, notably your ability to under-
stand and speak a foreign language.
- On Selenia, there are 3 main ethnic groups: robots, aliens, and humans.
- To understand the aliens, click on Alien, the arrows ">.......<" position
themselves and thus indicate the language being spoken.
- CARDIOGRAM: This option enables you to control your heart beat.
- NORMAL: Is in use unless you change it (the arrows ">.......<" are pos-
itioned on either side of "NORMAL"). Your heart beats at a normal rate.
- HIBERNATION: This option enables you to slow down your heart beat. Your
reaction to an enemy will be slower, but if your injured, for example,
you will become less tired and above all will lose less blood.
- ACCELERATION: This option enables you to accelerate your heart beat. It
is useful during fighting, for example, your vitality, foresight and
speed are increased (all important physical efforts are increased by this
- QUIT: Enable you to return to the main menu.
* PROGRAM 4: Programming B.O.B.:
In order to automate the preceding functions and to avoid repetitive manip-
ulations, B.O.B. possesses original and revolutionary programming in the
computer games field.
- COMMANDS -
- DIR : Displays the files available for B.O.B. to load.
- LOAD : Loads the selected file in the memory. To select a file, click on
it with the mouse. It will turn red.
- SAVE : Saves the current program. Check that your disk is not write
- ERASE: Erases the selected file on the disk.
- EDIT : Edits the programs.
- RUN : Executes the program present in the memory.
- QUIT : Quits the Program 4 function.
- At the top of the screen is the zone where the names of files on the disk
will be displayed.
- At the bottom of the dialogue zone: for example, to enter the name of a
file to save.
C) PROGRAMMING B.O.B.:
To program, a powerful editor has been specially conceived. You gain access
to this editor by clicking on the left button of your mouse on the edit
At the top left of the screen is the editing area. The cursor ">" indicates
the line on which you are working. The two vertical arrows on the right
enable you to move the cursor ">" up and down in your listing.
At the bottom to the left, 4 functions can be found:
- INSERT : A line is inserted where the cursor is positioned ">".
- DELETE : Erases the line where the cursor ">" is positioned.
- QUIT : Enables you to quit the edit mode.
- NEW : Erases the program in the memory and clears the editing area.
At the bottom to the right, you'll find the instructions and the necessary
parameters for the programming. Two vertical arrows surround the zone for
these commands and enable you to make them scroll before selecting them.
To write a line of a program, click on one of the three types of infor-
mation found below which should then appear in the listing zone.
You gain access to 3 types of information:
1) COMMANDS: IF
2) PARAMETERS: PURSUED
3) MESSAGES: MESSAGE 1
Certain commands need a parameter in order to complete a line of program,
such as IF, DISPLAY, TRANSLATE, RHYTHM.
* Example of IF parameters:
ex. IF INJURED
The command DISPLAY only accepts the MESSAGE parameter. In this case, the
editor asks you to type this message on the keyboard. Type up to 10 letters
then press RETURN. Watch out! The messages will appear on the B.O.B. screen
once the program is launched by choosing Program 4.
The command WARN does not need a parameter. This command emits a sonar
signal during the game.
If a parameter is not suitable for an instruction, B.O.B. will refuse it.
IMPORTANT: Any program must finish with the RESTART command followed by END
so that the program can re-loop. Therefore, if you link two or more program
together from the examples below, use only one RESTART command and only one
END command. RESTART and END will always be the last two commands of a
EXAMPLE OF A PROGRAM:
During the game, you can use B.O.B. for help. Below you will find some
examples of B.O.B.
Translate Program: This program will help you to discuss with everybody
during the game (alien, robot, human - your first language is human).
To launch this program, click on "RUN". When "PROGRAM RUNNING" appears, the
program is activated.
To stop it, click on "STOP".
To return to the game, click on "QUIT".
Alarm Program: This program will ring an alarm if there is Stickrob near
Health Program: This program will monitor your health.
Pulse program: if there is a robot near you, B.O.B. will accelerate your
pulse. If the robot tries to kill you during the combat mode you can kill
him more easily.
V) THE MACHINES AND THEIR USE:
During your adventure in Terrapolis, you'll come across and have to use
They will enable you to: - Change any existing credits to Krells.
- Use telephone.
- Play games (see Bizzy Game).
a) Use of the machines:
When the Up arrow icon appears on the screen, click on the left button on
the mouse. The machine will then appear in the center of the screen (for
the explanations that follow, consult the diagram below).
Insert your credit card into the machine and use it by clicking on the keys
shown on the screen using the left button on the mouse. Once you have fin-
ished, click on your card to quit. Don't forget to take your credit card
with you after using a machine.
* Change machine or telephone:
- Enter the amount or telephone #.
- Hit C to cancel or RETURN to enter.
* Food Machine:
- Enter choice by selecting the number; you can't cancel choice.
* Sleep Machine:
- NOTE: you must have the appropriate amount of credits.
- Use plus or minus keys to adjust amount of sleep.
- Press "V" key to start sleep.
b) The Bizzy game:
The most popular game on Terrapolis. Invented by Segmour BIZZY, it gives
every player the chance to win money or lose it.
This game has caused rivalry between the best players of the BIZZY game,
who meet in the game rooms to compete against each other.
The principle of the game is simple: After having made your bet, the BIZZY
game shows you a series of geometric figures. To win your stake twice over,
reproduce the sequence of figures in the r ight order, using the keys sit-
uated to the right of the BIZZY screen game.
To start the Bizzy Game: After inserting your credit card, start the game
by pressing the square shape on the top row of keys.
c) The Love Meter:
The love meter is a machine that will test your romantic performance. It
will calculate your capacities while you're on cloud nine.
The success of your mission might depend on its verdict. How can you suc-
ceed during this test?
When you find yourself on the dance floor with the person destined to
boogie down with you, look for the love meter on the right side of the
screen. To dance, alternate between left and right buttons as quickly as
possible. Attempt to reach the top of the meter.
A graph will show your results..
Good luck !!!!!!
VI) THE DRAG:
Extracted from an article published in "Life of the Planets" (literal tran-
The DRAG is a vehicle specially designed for the difficult climatic cond-
itions on Selenia. Moreover, it has never been exported and is only used
on this planet. The first model (Monopropulsor T1) was constructed in 2171
and in spite of the first catastrophic tests, was rapidly adopted by mining
companies. Since then, five other models followed it. The last of these,
the T4-B8 (biopropulsor), is the most frequently used at present.
The DRAG does not have a very good reputation among Selenian pilots. In
fact, piloting it is extremely difficult because of the imposing lateral
stabilizers. Fitted to combat the immense atmospheric instability. Some
would even go so far as to say that controlling them is like piloting those
ancient contraptions, chariots.
"A flying chariot, is perhaps the best definition that can be given of the
In this part of the game, you'll find yourself behind the controls of a
flying machine named DRAG. In fact, you'll be using a genuine flight sim-
ulator. It is shown in 3D, and you'll be able to get wherever you like
and to see objects in all possible positions. You can thus fly over the
entire planet surveying Terrapolis.
a) Direction: By moving the mouse left or right you can change the dir-
ection of the DRAG. The lateral movements of the mouse con-
trol the left and right directions.
b) Speed: Speed is controlled by pressing left and right buttons separately
The left button is to speed up and the right button is to slow
c) Radar: The radar helps you to find Vrangor's station. Your drag is the
one always in the center of the radar screen. The other dots
Vrangor's Station : Red Dot
Selenia : Green Dot
If you want to go to Vragor's station, move your drag left or right, then
move forward when the red dot is on top of the radar screen. When you see
Vragor's station, fly into it. You will automatically land safely.
You are now inside Vrangor's station!!!!!!!!!!!
VII) THE MOBYTRACK
The Mobytrack is one of the numerous transport methods to be found on
Terrapolis. You will come across it when you visit the underground city
(it will be your only way of getting around). It is very simple to use and
easy to understand.
To get around in the underground, use the mouse and select one of the four
directions by pressing the left button of the mouse.
Typed by Repo Man & Genesis