Cannon Fodder - Hints
1. In Choppas, land on the enemy to kill them - safer than landing and
2. In missions in which you have control of a lot of troppers separate the
lowest ranking trooper from the rest and give him all the weapons, make
sure the rest are safe, then attempt the mission with one trooper. If the
trooper dies just press Esc. This saves a lot of troopers later, such as
in Mission 18 Phase 5 of 5 - The Doors.
3. Troopers are able to throw grenades quite a long way and over walls,
trees and buildings. Use this to your advantage to protect against Biggunz
and Jeeps. To throw a grenade a long way, simply position the pointer
further than needed.
4. Buildings can be destroyed even if you can`t see them. For instance, if
a trooper is in a Biggun and there is a building slightly off the edge of
the screen, roughly aim at the building making sure the pointer is at the
very edge of the screen and Fire.
5. Learn to control Jeeps and Skidooz early on (how to skid them). In
later levels you may need good control to hit ramps at correct angles
otherwise you can blow up if you hit walls. This is also useful to get
away from shells, rockets and grenades.
6. An effective way of destroying snipers is to just run straight towards
them and shoot your guns. Don`t waste grenades on them unless it is
Type by TRA & RODDERS for LSD