Clik Clak - Instructions
The aim of the game is to create fantastic clocks on 12 of the most
famous monuments of the world. Each monument is divided into sections
on which you are working will appear at the beginning of each section,
with the corresponding section highlighted. Each rectangle of the
section corresponds to a game screen.
The game screen is made up of:
- Pegs: They fill the game area almost entirely. You can put the gears
only on these pegs.
- Grey Poffin: It is a small animal which hops on the pegs and tries to
- Brown Poffin: It is a small animal which tries to rust the gears you
have already put down.
- Red Gears: These are the gears you will have to link to finish
- Transparent Gear: This gear is controlled by the movement of the
joystick. It represents the gear that will be put down when you
press fire. This gear is White when you are not able to link it
with any other, while it changes colour when you manage to link it.
. Light Blue: Normal - 50 Points
. Green: Bonus - 200 Points
. Yellow: Bonus - 300 Points
. Violet: Bonus - 500 Points
. One Way: It can turn only as indicated by the arrows
To finish the screen, all the red gears should turn thanks to the
links you have made.
After this, points will be counted:
- Each gear which turns gives you the corresponding value in points.
- If 2 bonus gears are linked to each other, you will receive a coin
which allows you to take part in the bonus section.
- Each gear which does not turn deducts twice its corresponding
value in points.
Typed by Utopsy/Scoopex'92