Knights of the Crystallion - Hints
When the Crystallion appears, he's telling you that you should
probably donate some more to the Tsimit. The Crystallions accuracy,
however, improves with the strength of your telepathic connection. If
you have a low-to-moderate amount of telepathy, he will probably tell
you to donate more than you have to.
This is where the flashing rate comes in. If he only flashes rarely,
you're probabelly pretty close to satisfying the keepers demands. When
feeling cheap, you can try leaving the number there, without bumping
it up to where be disappears completely.
if hes flashing vigorously however, hes probably telling you the
truth, even at low levels of telepathy.
The backwards speech on the games soundtrack are actually hints, sh
here they are the right way round.
1) "To win at the highest level of Bosu, you must use misdirection.
Let your opponent count on a crucial ray until your very last stone,
and then take it away from him."
2) "75% medium quality, 25% high quality is a good balance"
3) "If you develop the ability to teleport, you may enter the Tsimit
without paying the keepers."
4) "Watch out for twins... watch out... watch..."
1) Go to the Haresh and stableise your economy. make sure you've got a
couple hundred Joriba.
2) Go to Deketa. Play enough games to get teleportation ability.
3) Go to the tsimit. Collect some crystals for testing the Proda, and
get down to at least the second level, then teleport out ( Put the
mouse in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and press both
mouse buttons to cheat).
4) Next time you select the Tsimit, the warrior-woman should appear.
Take her offer.
5) Try the Proda with the Crystals you collected. If you can't figure
out what's going on, start a new game and enter the proda with no
crystals - that invokes a special training mode.
COMPLETE THE TSIMIT
1. Exit right
2. Enter cave
3. Right to branch. If there's a gap goto *
4. Right edge of screen
5. Upper path to left
6. Top of screen
7. Left off bottom
8. Walk left to intersection, follow path to right
9. Y with slide on bottom
10. Go left
11. First path up
12. Walk off screen to right
13. Walk off bottom
14. Walk out bottom
15. Path off right
16. Right edge
17. Off screen to right on same path
1. Go back to cave
2. Off right edge
3. Off right edge
4. First intersection, take left path down; next intersection, short
cave (on left and up)
5. Right hook
6. Leave upper corner left
7. Goto 9 above
1. Off screen right
2. Walk past slide, take path off top right
3. Diagonally go up, exit right
4. Walk right, slide down
5. Third path - count from left
6. Bottom of pipe room
7. Off screen right
8. Off screen left bottom
9. Identical room - take intersection exit top right
10. Exit bottom
11. Exit lower right path
12. If there's a gap goto *
7. Off screen left
8. Exit lower left
9. Midpath, if there's a gap go to *
1. Midpath, exit left
2. Exit top screen
3. Exit bottom right
4. Exit one path
5. Exit screen right
6. Exit upper right
7. Exit right
By BILL Williams (The Programmer). Typed by PARASITE.