Kristal, The - Solution
1. Find the Beggar and give him Skringles, twice. Dancis automatically takes
the pommel from his cup.
2. Find Gloop (that's the small space-suited alien) and ask "What do you
do?". He should then divulge some information and proffer an invitation to
3. Head for the Palace and tell the Guard "I have an invitation". On
entering the Palace, proceed to Nedrod's room and ask him four questions.
He will then divulge the necessary information about Captain Frake's
4. Visit the Kring, listen, and then accept the Skringles offered.
5. Meet the Princess and say "It's a secret". Take the Ring of Belz which
6. Collect the scroll from the arch to the right of the green door and take
it to the Transporter Room.
7. Buy some Froodle and Frandanas from Sereena in the market square town to
increase strength. 5 Skringles should do it.
8. Give charity to Boris the Butler.
9. Enter the green door, go through the centre arch and head left. Go into
into the Spaceport and on board the ship.
10. Select the top icon for Zapminola. When travelling in space, it is best
to decelerate as soon as aliens appear. Try to keep them as small as
possible while shooting them and their bullets. As soon as the wave has
been disposed of, accelerate towards the planet but be ready to slam the
anchors on as soon as more creatures appear. Continue like this until
11. On Zapminola, find Aunt Polly and ask "Who are you?". Proffer the
necessary Skringles and accept the Multipep.
12. Collect the key from the left side of the Town Square. Enter the Kring's
Head, use the key to go upstairs, and collect the Heatpro Tabs from by the
side of the bed. Return to the ship.
13. Select the icon for Glysta. On arrival, defeat the Swordsman (for
experience) and pick up the Psychisorber at the right.
14. Return to the ship and select the icon for Feltina.
15. Immediately take the Heatpro Tabs as protection against the heat (what
else?) and then find the Sword of the Spheres (this cannot be collected
unless the Pommel is already in Frake's inventory).
16. Practice some more sword fighting and the return to Zapminola.
17. Find the White Pirate and give to the Minolan children's fund.
18. Give Skringles to Malagar and go into the Kring's Head.
19. Buy Grelge and Fissionchips for extra strength.
20. Go upstairs and listen to the radio.
21. Board the ship and pick any destination.
22. Follow the Blue Scorpion through the Magic Ring. After the Redheaded
Pirate and the Princess have passed, use the Ring of Belz (it won't work
unless the scroll has been collected).
23. Ask Malvalla "Where am I?". Accept the Belt of the Celestial Sisters.
Dancis returns to his ship automatically.
24. Select the icon for Magno.
25. To survive the Brain Cell, Frake needs a minimum of 100 strength points
and 35 psychic points. On being released, Dancis must kill Redhead with a
26. Confront Finn Shadock in psychic combat; he can be defeated if the
Psychisorber has been collected and Frake out-shoots him.
27. Once Shadok has been despatched, enter the door which opens and watch
the finale..............Harmony has now been restored to the Universe!!!!